Job Posting: Sport Program Coordinator - Deadline: July 12, 2016
It is the mission of Special Olympics Manitoba to enrich the lives of individuals with an intellectual disability through active participation in sport.
Special Olympics Manitoba is seeking a dynamic individual for the 2-year term position of Sport Program Coordinator.
Reporting to the Vice President, Sport & Programs, you will work to increase the reach of Special Olympics Manitoba across the province; expanding programming into under-serviced areas and providing new sport opportunities to individuals not currently participating in Special Olympics.
- Exceptional planning, organizational, and leadership skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team, and possess strong written, interpersonal, and creative thinking skills;
- Experience and knowledge of computers;
- Must have the ability to work evenings and weekends;
- Must have a valid driver's license;
- Undergraduate degree in Physical Education or Recreational Studies preferred.
Resumes should indicate past experience, educational qualifications, and salary expectations. Send in confidence to:
Special Olympics Manitoba
304 -145 Pacific Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3B 2Z6
Resumes must be received before 4:30pm Tuesday July 12, 2016.
Only those who will be interviewed will be notified.