Enroll in a Program- Athlete
- In a new tab, login to the portal using the following link: https://portal.specialolympics.ca/login
Select 'Athlete- Join Program' from the navigation tabs on the right side of the page.
- Press 'Next Step- Waivers'
- Select the appropriate waiver answers from the drop down menus, then press Next Step- Program Search.
- Use the 'Chapter'and 'Sport' drop-down menus to search for programs available in your area. Select the club in which you are enrolling, then select 'Next Step- Enrollment Details' near the bottom of the page.
- Confirm all the information under your profile (especially the medical information) is correct.
- Confirm the enrollment details, then select 'Next Step- Payment Information'. Finally, select 'Submit Enrollment' to complete the process.
- If you want to enroll in more clubs, click on 'Add Enrollment' and Enroll for the second club and so forth.
- If the club you belong to does more than one sport (for example the EK Rascals), you will have to enroll for each sports the club does (EK Rascals - Snowshoe; EK Rascals - Track)