Weekly Program Updates for October 26th
WEEKLY PROGRAM/CLUB UPDATES - OCT. 26th
Hope everyone had a great long weekend. Here are the following programs now open for registration:
Boissevain Turtles 5-Pin
Wheat City Rocks Curling
9-week virtual programming available to all registered athletes to join, which include shadow boxing, strength & HIIT workouts, yoga, Zumba, and mobility/flexibility classes. No need to sign up for the sessions; on the day of, just click on the "Click Here to Join" before the session starts and the Zoom meeting will open.
For exact days, times and locations of all in-person programs, please CLICK HERE to visit the Regional pages on our website. Click on your Region and you will see the list of programs currently active and open for registration. These lists will be updated every Tuesday as more programs are ready to go.
For more information on SOM's proof of vaccination and mask-wearing policy, as well as virtual opportunities, please CLICK HERE.
If your email has changed since last time you registered, please contact email@example.com or 204-925-5628 (Toll-Free: 1-888-333-9179) and we will update the system with your new email before you get started with registering.
HOW TO REGISTER:
- Go to the Registration Portal to enroll for this year.
- If you are an athlete who is over 18 and legally able to handle your own affairs, you can register on your own. If you are under the age of 18 or have parents/caregivers who handle your affairs, your parent/caregiver will have to register on your behalf.
- To assist in registering, please watch these videos to walk you through the registration and enrollment process: Registration Tips and Tricks - YouTube
- There will be no registration or user fees for the 2021-2022 program year, except for bowling lane fees which can change from one alley to another, not just one region to another.
- For those of you who are returning, you may need to change your password. When setting up a new password, remember the password must be at least 8 characters long, and contain an upper-case letter, a lower case letter, a number and a symbol.
- If you are a Group Home and have not yet registered on the Portal previously, please complete this form and submit it. I will then link your clients to your group home so you can manage their registrations for them.
Remember your enrollment in a program is not confirmed until you receive an email advising your enrollment has been approved. It is very important that you do not show up to program until you have been contacted to do so.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work through the logistics of getting programs safely ready for your return. As always, please do not hesitate to contact your Region’s Registration Coordinator (contact info below) if you have any questions or need additional assistance with registration/enrolling. Our office is presently not open for athletes to come register, however we can make alternate arrangements.
Central Region: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastman Region: Cathy Wiebe - email@example.com
Interlake Region: Ryan Croy - firstname.lastname@example.org
Norman Region: Melissa Branconnier - email@example.com
Parkland Region: Doreen Miles - firstname.lastname@example.org
Westman Region: Barbara Scott - email@example.com
Winnipeg Region: Janice Howe - firstname.lastname@example.org